Friday, February 3, 2012

Free Home Valuation

Get a truthful and honest value. INCLUDING the costs associated with a standard sale. Get a truthful picture of what a short sale will be like based on the sepcific facts of your situation. SOme realtors may not know how to handle a listing in this market, let alone a short sale. This is a VERY big decision. I WILL NOT stalk you and force myslef on you. The decision to sell is a BIG one. Sellers just need the honest facts so they they can decide what to do.


SHORT SALE EXPERT

HOW YOU CAN AVOID SCAMS

I am a real estate broker, realtor and short sale expert for the state of Utah.

I practice under the WFRMLS board.
•I need to know who your servicer(s) are. that the bank you make your payments to.
•I need to know if you have a first mortgage only or more than one mortgagor.
•I need to know if you have an HOA, any pending assessments or any other liens or judgements against you or the property.
•If you are UT Housing, FHA or VA or USDA (rural housing loan) I need to know that.
•I need to know if you are current or behind.
•I need to know if you live in the property, if its vacant or tenant occupied. I need to know the overall condition of the property.
•If its listed with a Realtor I need to know that, I also need you to know I cannot solicit that listing and am not intending to.
•I need to know if you have applied for HAMP, HAFA or a loan modification before or currently.

bythewayjenngray@live.com


No comments:

Post a Comment